We’re committed to providing you with excellent Services and Support. Although we don’t expect anything to go wrong with the service we provide you, and in the highly unlikely event we realise that sometimes they do. If this happens we’ll do our best to put things right as quickly as we can. We will ensure that any complaints are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner and within a reasonable time-frame. One of the key benefits of using our service is that if something does fall short of your expectations, then there’s something you can do about it, and there won’t be any barriers or obstruction to getting things resolved easily and amicably. In the first instance, we suggest you call us and tell us what went wrong. It could be that there’s been a simple misunderstanding or a simple issue that we can resolve quickly and without any fuss. However, if you prefer to deal with the matter in writing, then please feel free. You can do this by writing to us, emailing or filling out a form online. The following process outlines how we will deal with any complaint received. Please also refer to our general Terms and Conditions
1. MAKING A COMPLAINT You can raise a complaint to us by any of the following means: Phone: 0131 202 9125 Email: email@example.com Post: Axis Plumbers, 47 Somerset Fields, Musselburgh, EH21 7FA
2. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days while we undertake further investigation. We may need to contact you during this time for further information. We’ll work hard to resolve your complaint within 10 working days. If it takes longer than this we will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint.
3. WITHIN 4 WEEKS If we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 10 working days we will aim to issue a reply within 4 weeks of the date of your complaint. If we are unable to meet this deadline, we will: Tell you the reason for the delay. Inform you when we will be making further contact. This will be within 8 weeks of your initial complaint.
4. WITHIN 8 WEEKS By the end of 8 weeks after receiving your complaint we will provide a final response. If we are not in a position to provide a final response, we will provide you with a letter explaining: the reason for the continued delay when we anticipate being able to provide a final response your right to refer the matter to either the Financial Ombudsman Service (for complaints relating to financially regulated activities) or Ombudsman Services (for non-financially regulated activities) and enclosing a copy of the relevant Ombudsman Service’s leaflet
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH OUR RESPONSE? If you’re not happy with the outcome of your complaint then you have the right to refer your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman Service as set out above. Ombudsman Services provide free, impartial advice and investigate customer complaints in a fair and unbiased way. You will not be able to refer your complaint to Ombudsman Services until you have followed our process as set out above. Ombudsman Services can recommend various types of redress that you may either accept or reject. The types of redress include an apology or explanation, remedial action or monetary compensation where deemed appropriate.